Rosemary Hair Growth Oil




m here again with very easy recipe!

My hair is usually everywhere, but after 3months of using this oil it´s much better 😊 it stopped to fall a lot and I can feel, that the hair is nourished and healthy...maybe a photo would be nice, but right now I´m sitting under my blanket with the oil on my hair, so next time 😃

I´m using the oil once or twice a week, always before washing. When I´m staying home at weekend, I apply it in the morning and wash my hair in the evening, but when coming from work, I´m trying to let it in the hair at least for 2-3 hours before washing

It´s neccessary to use only small amount and massage properly into scalp, not hair, because it would just oil them. You will see right away after washing if you used too much of the oil or didn´t massage in properly.

The recipe


Process: 
  • Disifect the bottle with at least 60% alcohol or boil in water
  • Weight the oils directly to the bottle, thoroughly mix or shake and you are done! 

Why combination of these oils?

Castor oil is full of vitamin E, minerals, proteins and Omega fatty acids. It contains more than 80% of ricinoleic acid, which supports the hair growth. Antioxidants in this oil support production of keratin, which is the main constituent of hair (about 88%)

Hemp oil is a little miracle, it contains more than 75% omega fatty acids, which have strong regeneration and emollient effects (...among others)

The purest and gentlest way of getting herb extracts is the CO2 method. Rosemary extract is strong antioxidant, which is used usually against rancidity in products, however the rosemary has great benefits for health and hair growth.

Combination of these essential oils supports the hair growth and also helps with dandruff. You can adjust these oils to your hair type. I found a perfect webpage about herbs in hair care and there is also picture, I would say of mostly used essential oils for hair
http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com/idascorner/ingredients/ingredients-faqs/hair-care-herbs/


Say Hi! to healthy hair! 😏

0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára