Packing for Holidays!


I guess, I´m bit late with this post, let´s be honest, almost half of the holidays is gone. 
However, finally is my turn for vacation and I´m flying to even hotter place than Slovakia is now 😁 and it´s super hot here right now...
And what can´t miss in my luggage? Let´s take a look 😊

Soap...ooooh yes, no vacation without soap...I choosed this coffee one for its exfoliating properties, great for morning shower before sunbathing. 
Well,I´m no going lie to you, I´m taking at least two soaps with me 😀 something nice gentle will be great for evening. And it stops with two 😉
You can find the recipe for coffee soap HERE and for refreshing milk soap with peppermint and citruses HERE.

Hair- I´m using for quite long time solid shampoo bar, made from surfactant and herbs from my mini garden. I can live without conditioner, but the hair is much better with it, this coconut is my favourite. You can look forward for the recipes for shampoo and conditioner soon. 

Armpits- no leaving my place without my creamy deodorant with combination of fresh sage spray. Check the recipes HERE and HERE.

Teeth of course...this toothpowder is super comfortable for traveling, more when you have just a hand luggage with limited liquids. You can find the recipe HERE.

I´m using apricot kernel oil for removing make-up. Use small amount on wet cotton pad and gently remove the make-up, it´s not necessary to push hard. After this I often use hammamel water, only for face, because it contains alcohol.

Perfume is one of the recipes, I will write you about in some of my next posts. I was waiting for this one for more than two months, so the essential oils blend together properly. Can wait to try it, it smell delicious...
Lip gloss on the other hand is very easy and quick to make. For this one I used 2g of jojoba oil, 2g of castor oil, 1g beesway, 0,2g pink mica and one drop of peppermint essential oil. Just heat the oils and melt the wax together, add mica and essential oil and mix well together. Pour into container, till it´s still hot.

And what about sunbathing? I have very white skin, so the tanning oil I made, I will be able to use only in afternoons. For the hot sunny days I´m using sunscreen with high SPF, which I had to buy in a store. I will share the recipe for the tanning oil after me and mainly my boyfriend will test it on the sun.

Have you already been on vacation this summer? What are the things you are not leaving your place without? 😊

0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára