Spray Deodorant with Sage and Lemongrass




Sweating is (literally) the hottest topic during summer. 

We live in society, where sweating odor is not tolerated and we are trying to do anything just to cover it or stop it. Knowingly or not knowingly we are putting many dangerous stuff into our bodies. You can read about it in my previous post about creamy sage deodorant- HERE. 
It´s on you now how will you stick to this, but I´m proudly using natural deodorant for few months and when I think how many commercial ones I have used in my life, my head is spinning. 
I was fighting with sweating a lot and now, in my not very low age (28 😊) I can say, I understand, that sweating is part of our body function.

I feel, that some of my friends are already thinking, that soon I´ll be wearing linen dresses, run through a forest and wash only in brooks 😁 But don´t worry, I´m staying in this modern civilization and will look for and make this alternative and healthy cosmetic not only because of me, but also because of the nature.

But let´s move to the super easy recipe:




Process: 
  • Prepare your spray bottle- disinfect it with at least 60% alcohol or boil in water
  • Weight the sulfated castor oil, pour into the bottle, add essential oils and stir or shake till it dissolves
  • Add water, glycerin an preservative, stir together and you are done
Why these ingredients?

Glycerin hydrates the skin and helps with healing small wounds. 

Sage essential oil is antiseptic- diffuses microorganisms on wounds and on the skin, it´s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
Essential oil Lemongrasshas uplifting fresh scent, is
anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial. 

If you remember previous post with recipe for spray deodorant, I used Grapefruit essential oil, which is phototoxic, however there is safe dilution even for citrus oils, don´t forget to check it before using citrus essential oils on sun. 

What do you think, is it the right time to say YES to this natural deodorant? 😊

0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára