Mosaic Soap with Eucalyptus Oil




Everything about this soap went wrong 😃 from the beginning till the end. But I had to try it, for first and last time 😎
I even won´t share the recipe this time, just describe the technique.

So let´s start with the small colourful embeds.
I made soap with three different colors- the pink one- mica Ooh la la, orange one- mica Orange Burst and yellow- Gold Sparks, premixed in glycerine. No fragrance or essential oil and poured in 3/4 of the mould.


This soap was sooo crumbly, I already wanted to quit, but I couldn´t, I still had a picture of perfect mosaic soap in my head 😂 of course soda ash- my truly friend!


You can see cutting the embeds, which I just lay on piece of paper with the sketch of the mould.
As second step, I made soap with titanium dioxide premixed in oil and eucalyptus essential oil and poured to 1/2- 3/4 of the mould. 


After this step, there are no more pictures 😁 
It was such a fiddly (had to google this word 😄) job...

In the beginning the soap was too liquid and the embeds went to the bottom and the white soap covered them, I had to pick them up again, try to clean them, then to soap was just too thick and a lot of it overflow from the mould, I had to work without gloves, was just impossible to work with them and the small embeds.
...well I didn´t imagine the making like this, but it turned out nice, but be honest I won´t do it again 😀 at least not this way.

The last soap was already too thick, so I just smashed the ebmeds into it and after hardening I cut the top- you can see the difference, right- embeds put one by one nicely in the fresh soap and the left one, randomly put and cut

So I don´t forget, I also cleaned the right one and cut it a bit, so it looks nicer. 

And that´s probably it, will you try or did I scared or discouraged you? 😁
I believe, there is easier method, I would recommend not to use cavity mould, not to make such small embeds, do the recipe you know it works and be patient. I´m sure this one will also find its place in our bathroom!

So, happy and successful soaping!




0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára