Soap with Mica scented with Jasmine and Lemon




This is my another Hocus Pocus soap, which however isn´t very successful, even though it looks quite nice 😊 mica is stamping on hands when touched, so I had to "destroy" the pattern and made the soap with full mica on top 😀
At least I will show you the process how I made it and maybe some of you have ideas how to pimp this technique 😊 
You will find here also essential oils blend, which is once again wonderful 😋 I just love them

Process: 
  • I made regular soap with titanium dioxide for nice white colour (the trace was soooo fast- had to work really fast with pouring)
  • I put the border cake stencil on the top
  • and sprinkled the mica with sifter, sprayed the top with isopropylalcohol

The colours look fade in the picture, but in real are totally beautiful. The magenta mica is- Ooh la la and the orange one is- Orange Burst. 
I tried to spray it with alcohol after few days again, but no help, maybe the layer was too thick. I decided to colour all the top with it, just using my finger- now you can see that the trace was already too thick when poured, that could be also a reason why the mica doesn´t stick with the soap good

And so I don´t forget here are the essential oils I´ve used for 500g of oils:
4,5g essential Jasmine- 5% 
5,5g essential oil Lemon
3,5g essential oil Palmarosa

It´s very nice sweet combination with a hint of citrus. 

Well, I still have one different stencil to try, any tips? 😉

0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára