Dead Sea Mud Mask


Finally nice sunny afternoon, so I decided to rest a bit on my balcony with cup of herbal tea and face mask. 
I´m saying to myself all the time, that I should use the mask once in a week, but then I´m happy when I don´t forget to do it at least once in two 😊
This one is perfect and very easy to make. You just need to get the dead sea mud, but the result is worth it! skin is beautiful, soft, flexible and smells so nice...Here is the recipe: 

           + bowl
             spoon/ cosmetic spatula
             brush/ fingers 

As essential oil I use lavender, which restores skin cells and reduces the redness of the skin, among other things evokes wonderful feeling of relaxation.
I mix all the ingredients and apply the mask with small cosmetic spatula. You can use spoon as well and apply it with clean fingers. 
In the beginning it can be little bit hot on your face, but it will last only moment. If you are afraid you can first try the mask on small piece of your face. You can leave it on for 15-20 min, till it dries and then wash off with warm water. 

And there is photo of my boyfriend and my friend, how happy they are to try the mask 😁
Let me know if you will also try it 😊


0 komentárov:

Zverejnenie komentára